ONLINE ZOOM Classes begin in August!
Restorative Yoga Class
Sunday 7:15 pm to 8:15 pm (log on at 7:00pm)
August 9, 16, 23, 30
Monday 7:15 pm to 7:45 pm
August 10, 17, 24, 31
- Zoom is easy and free to set up on your smart phone or PC.
- You will need to be on camera for YOGA so that I can recommend adjustments but NOT for Meditation: (your choice)
- You will not be recorded
- Only the instruction may be recorded, not the participants.
SPECIAL PROMO PRICING
Restorative Yoga ONLY: $8 per class sign up for August, 4 classes required $32
Meditation ONLY: $8 per class sign up for August, 4 classes required $32
BOTH Restorative Yoga and Meditation: $64 total (4 RY Classes AND 4 Meditation Classes dates above, August)
Crystals: $5 for 1 each of Amethyst, Citrine, Rose Quartz and Clear Quartz Tumbled stones. (For those in the Stoney Creek/Burlington Area only can be purchased and delivered)
- must be received by: August 8th, 2020
- paid by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org OR by Credit Card including Google Pay by link below
- no tax
- NO REFUNDS once the payment is made
I’m Ready to Join!
BOTH Restorative Yoga AND Meditation
When Nathalie first discovered yoga in 2005, it had a huge impact on her and completely changed her life. She had a lot of fear and anxiety to the point that she thought she was having a heart attack at 30, to discover that it was actually anxiety and stress.
Yoga helped her to grieve the sudden loss of her mother, be present with those emotions and bit by bit, release them over time in a supporting environment.
With her first yoga class, she felt a shift and change within her that with continued practice TRANSFORMED her life. She just knew that “she felt better” after class.
Nathalie wants to share this transformative experience with YOU.
YOU TOO can transform yourself from stressed, overwhelmed, fearful and being led by your thoughts
- become calm, grounded & confident
- quiet the thoughts
- be led by the energy of your heart and intuition
- manage anxiety and panic attacks
- become more comfortable in your own skin
- discover your true self
Nathalie will help you to
cultivate mind / body awareness so that you can recognize in yourself early on when anxiety is coming and the tools to get through it with more ease.
Her classes also offer you the space and time for grieving loss.
Nathalie believes everyone has access to their intuition and her classes will awaken YOUR intuition, as it did with her.
Nathalie’s signature class will help you to create a state in the body for deep healing, growth and repair
- manage anxiety and panic attacks
- cultivate mind/body awareness
- learn how your thoughts are connected to how you feel in the body and use that knowledge to your advantage!
- feel more confident
- feel more comfortable in your own skin
- feel more yourself
- awaken intuition and psychic abilities
- grieve loss
- calm busy mind
- learn to be guided by your intuition rather than the mind
- inner transformation
This class is not a one time fix! it is however, a journey that has to be experienced and practiced over time, but you will “feel better” after your first class.
What do we do in a class?
not only are you guided through relaxing poses but also Energy Work, Crystal Healing and Meditation into one powerful class!
In your class, you will use and learn
- poses specifically chosen for their healing properties
- working with crystals
- working with energy
- moving “prana”: life force energy
- powerful visualizations
- release heavy, stuck energies
Find out more about what restorative yoga is HERE
If you don’t have all of the “yoga props” that is ok!
Let’s use what you already have around the house.
If however you would like to invest in some props, please contact me and I can give you some local resources.
Possible House props:
- 4 large towels
- 1 blanket to cover yourself
- couch pillows or rectangular pillows
- bath robe belt or tie or any belt
- chair, stool or couch
- wall to put your legs on (or chair)
- eye pillow, or you can use a small face towel
Possible Yoga Props:
- Bolsters (1 or 2)
- Sturdy Blankets 3 or more
- 2 Blocks (but not necessary)
- Yoga strap (but we can get by without it)
- Eye Pillow
- couch, chair or wall within reach to put your legs on
- crystals that you like to work with. *Starter set can be purchased from Nathalie for $5 and delivered if within Stoney Creek and Burlington Area
- essential oils or burner
- gentle music in the background that you like (but i can send you some)
“Your classes are wonderful, Nathalie! Thank you so much!!. What you do is very special!!
“I have practised Yoga for over 10 years and your classes are truly EXCELLENT!”
– Suzanne Hall
“I have to tell you that you are incredible. Your energy and class is amazing. I’m so grateful that I found you. Thank you!”
“Good morning Nathalie. I just had to send you a quick note this morning to tell you something. I have been struggling with very painful hips for such a long time. I have been to physio, a chiropractor and a specialist for them. They trouble me so much that I am often up in the night several times to warm bean bags to put on them and, in the morning, I usually have to get out of bed before I want to because they hurt so much. Not this morning! I woke up this morning, pain-free in my hips! I truly couldn’t believe it. I could feel my pelvic area relaxing and cracking with each breath during that first pose last night. I actually expected to be sore this morning … but was so delighted to find myself feeling so great! So thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I am already eagerly anticipating next week’s class! I hope you have a brilliant day and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
“I want to send you a note to thank you for your wonderful classes. I have practiced restorative yoga with many teachers and your classes, by far, exceeds any previous teachings. Each class is different and I can tell a lot of thought has gone into each of your classes. And thank you for your help last night, with going just a little bit further than what I would do on my own”.
“I really enjoyed myself and I am grateful for the opportunity to attend.
I felt so relaxed and peaceful the rest of the day.
I look forward to the next one.”
– Leanna Toohey
“Tonight I went to a special class for anxiety & stress relief where we also learned some breathing exercises and meditation. SO helpful! I highly recommend this beautiful soul!”
– Kayte Lynn Durham
In-Person Private, Group & Corporate Classes
are not currently available due to physical distancing